Saturday, June 7, 2008

Priyanka Chopra on action

Priyanka Chopra is glad she used to be a fighter I school, though she's not proud of some of her actions. "I never would let anyone or anything go. I remember getting into a huge fight with one of my classmates. I fought because my morals were questioned. Stupid accusations were made against me and I wasn't the one to take it lying down," she said.

And then she got into a hue showdown. "The matter was so bad because it got into a racist kind of situation and when I couldn't handle the accusations, I injured her nose. We were fighting before a lot of people at the basketball court and I punched her nose." However Piggy Chops, as she is called, is a softie at heart. Later she felt real bad and went to the hospital with flowers and apologized. "I thought she might get up from the bed and punch my nose!" says the actress, shuddering at the thought.

But now she is having fun breaking bones and noses when she is doing action flicks.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share

latest trends!!!!!!