Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Final year project..!

I would like to share about my final year project here.. My project area is wireless communication and I working in PHY layer. My project is on Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) BROADBAND 3G-communication system. A realistic signal processing technique, which takes into consideration the multiple access interference and that, causes severe performance degradation. A signal processing technique called Multi-User Detection (MUD) that is robust to multi-path interference is propounded. In accession to that Multi-User Detectors that jointly decode the signals to mitigate interference is considered. Performance Analysis divulges that the proposed MUD technique performs well by bringing down the error rate to extenuate Multiple Access Interference (MAI). And the various MUD techniques like Zero forcing (ZF), Minimum Mean Square Error (MMSE), Maximum Likelihood (ML), Maximum A Posteriori (MAP) and Nulling and Cancellation (NC) Detector performance is compared to obtain the optimal receiver.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share

latest trends!!!!!!